Tuesday, May 13, 2008

who is this guy?

I am twenty something black college student addicted to the wrong things in life-sneakers,sports,women&music. I was born and raised in Gorgeous Prince George's County in Maryland and currently receiving a BS degree in accounting from NC A&T SU. Most of my close friends call me funny, clever, rude and crazy, but through it all I am just me. I believe I am just a nerd trapped into a cool guy's frame [lol]. I feel like I am about to bring a very informal style to the world of blogging and show some real imagery too. I am currently a server as well as a full-time student so I will tell some of the true stories of serving guests in the south. And to note, I am not a big typer so expect to see short stories and few extended paragraphs and lots of grammatical errors. This is my first time blogging so please be patient with me.

i-n.

No comments: